The Frankfurt School of Finance & Management has developed the Agricultural Loan Evaluation System (ALES), a practical credit scoring tool to assess risk in agricultural lending.
In this webinar, Katia Görtz and Erdal Kocoglu, project managers at the Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, discussed ALES’ key features and benefits in improving risk management capacity of financial institutions in developing countries.
- A Handbook for Developing Credit Scoring Systems in a Microfinance Context
- Agricultural Credit Scoring System: An example from the FDL in Nicaragua
- Credit Scoring: A Tool for More Efficient SME Lending
- Credit Scoring, Loan Pricing, and Farm Business Performance
- Credit Scoring Models in Illinois by Farm Type: Hog, Dairy, Beef and Grain
- Credit Risk Models for Managing Bank’s Agricultural Loan Portfolio
- Innovative Products and Adaptations for Rural Finance
- The Potential for Credit Scoring for SME Lending in Kenya